Tuesday 13 March 2012

2 New card designs

These cards are made from scraps of material, machine stitched and with button and embroidery detail. I never form a design in my mind before I start... I have one key idea, for example the teacup was the only thing I have decided upon, and the bunting just kinda sprung up as I was sewing. And on the other card I started with the bunting and had no idea a house was going to appear on the card until it actually did! I played around with putting deck chairs under the bunting but it looked a bit sparse... so this is how it turned out. All of my cards are one off and made from odds and ends, so no two will ever be identical. If you would ever like to order any cards let me know what design you're after and I'l have a go!!! xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment