Tuesday 20 November 2012

Craft Fair

Hi, 

In my last post I mentioned that I was doing my first fair on Saturday. I made a few sales and we raised some money for children in need. It was good practice and I'm looking into a few more fairs I can do before christmas. Here are some photos of my table and my crafts:








Mike also contributed with his Pudsey Bear biscuits, which looked great, unfortunately I didn't get a photo of them after they had been decorated... which is a shame because I'm not sure Mike will ever be baking again. I could hear little exclamations coming from the kitchen during the baking, my favourite of which was "you stupid bear" followed by "oh, his head fell off". Not all of the biscuits made it to the fair (headless pudseys might scare children)  but the ones that did were very cute and yummy:


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment