Friday 30 November 2012

The colours of Autumn

Hi Everyone, 

So Autumn is coming to an end and winter is on its way. Although it seems to have mostly rained for the last few months, the sun in some of these photos reminds me that we have had some beautiful crisp Autumn days and I have been on some lovely walks, bike rides and blackberry picking trips. The colours have been especially beautiful this year so I have put together a few of my favourite Autumn snaps to share with you. 











I am looking forward to some cold sunny days in Winter... Most people hate winter but I really enjoy it until Christmas is over and then I get excited about summer again... Which is good because this year I am off to warmer climates in January to go travelling for 4 months! More on our travel plans later xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment